Thread: Hi there chaps and chapesses!

Cool Hi there chaps and chapesses!

Hi, I'll be Stratts and I've been lurking and reading on the forum for a while as I'm a total noob to pretty much everything deer stalking wise.

Been bunny bashing and pigeon shooting with air rifles for a while and got my shotgun and FAC earlier this year.
    Now have a .22 rimmie and FAC air and will be applying for a .223 around March time for fox and accasional Muntjac and CWD.

Eventually aiming for DSC 1 but I know I have a lot to learn before I take any deer

Live in Cambs and am lucky enough to have gained many permissions with varying quary with no real pressure to visit any of them, which enables me to control the numbers and give myself plenty of good sport. Must be the charm!

Looking forward to posting plenty (mostly questions I expect) and getting to know a few regular names,

Greetings, enjoy

How do mate,welcome to the site, deffo the best site you could possibly join,lots of very experienced guys on here who will do their best to help you,cheers mate warm barrels

Hiya, Welcome to TSD....a cracking site to be a member of...I've learned loads since I joined up...

Welcome to the site.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses