Thread: Something old and something new

Something old and something new

Both old and new, old in body and new to stalking, just near to the end of DSC2 but sort of strayed over to long range target rifle and F class, not good at any of it just yet but trying hard to get there before the grim reaper gets my guns!
    Should have followed it up in the fifties when there were guns of all sorts for virtually no money or free!, loads of milsurp, this is where we all lost our hearing and got tinitus for life along with all the ex service folk. Glad to join in with you all and hope to improve.

As an aside, you might be interested in this which is free and VERY informative, more towards targets but then that is what we all are shooting at be it live or paper.
    Target Shooter Online
    Best wishes
    Last edited by Meplatman; 11-10-2011 at 12:34.

Welcome aboard - another 'handle' that I like ( wish could have been a bit more imaginative with ours ).

Outlook far more important than age! I take out so many 30 somethings that may as well be 90 - not physically, but in life outlook..... then again maybe its just being out with me!
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses