Please let 6 pointer back on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJC

Message to admin please let 6 pointer back on to the site /those who are for this post your reply :-|

No clue why he wouldn't be on the site to be honest, was he banned, if so, here's my vote to get him back...oh, also ManlicherStu and Robbobsam;)

Maybe they don't want to come back.... if they did surely they would have re-registered under a new name.

I think any one that will add to the site should be welcome i dont use the site much but will start to. +1

psyxologos D J C did not get banned and i am not a yuppy the point is do you want to see more post from 6 pointer or not .not getting in to a deep discussion about yuppys etc

I think its important that new members are not put off from contributing to the site by reading confrontational posts, whoever posts them. Seems odd that this is being made a personal thing. It would clearly be wrong for someone who has been banned before on many occasions to be allowed back as this would send out the wrong signals to others.

in all fairness, 6pointer probably has realised by now, that by not being on the forum, he is not losing knowledge, nor friends, but he is finding much more time to go stalking and spend the evenings watching TV with the family:rolleyes:

Bring back 6 pointer

The campaign to free Deidre worked a treat !

SO IF YOUR WATCHING ADMIN IT COULD GO GLOBAL THINK OF ALL THE TRADE IT COULD PULL IN ? :british:

BRING BACK 6POINTER !!

Last edited:
I agree, let him come back. Most of his threads made me chuckle. However, we dont want Mr Spencer back though..... Ooohh Betty!

Hi boy & girls.
lets see 6 pointer ? Full of mischief.
This site has been too quiet of late .

His input & knowledge is first class
Den

I'd be please to see him back, good guy although it has to be said his online inter personal skills could be a bit lacking.

Hi boy & girls.
lets see 6 pointer ? Full of mischief.
This site has been too quiet of late .

Full of mischief or is it gin and tonic no offence intended :) dont know why he was banned but when he had had a few thought some of his posts were:rolleyes: a little near the line.
but then :old:was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back