Harkila

I've had Jacket and Trousers for over a year now, found them to be excellent, have tried a few others but not exhaustive, seemed to be worn by a lot of people who go out a lot more than me,

Quite expensive but buy once! would have saved a small fortune if I'd bought them first rather than last!!

i have had the jacket and trousers for the past 14 months,they are excellent.they are expensive but you get what you pay for,who else gives you a 5 year warrantyso if you breakdown the the total cost over 5 years they are not that expensive.

A good jacket but the water creeps up the arms inside via the cuffs and in HEAVY rain the side ventilation zips leak at the bottom.

Im on my second one.

If you want to keep 100% dry then stay inside when its raining.

A good jacket but the water creeps up the arms inside via the cuffs and in HEAVY rain the side ventilation zips leak at the bottom.

Im on my second one.

If you want to keep 100% dry then stay inside when its raining.
exactly,exactly,there is noo doot it is a hoor of a good jacket,but on a pishie day,aye serous rain,,,which is normall aboot us dont take a stick,cause as dg says the bloody water creeps up the cuffs,and the same happens when ye have a wee spy,but on that note i have been up tae my guts in a bog,and if you have that bad boy well zipped you wull be dry,i recommend too alll,best buy full stop......but only if you get the keepers discount....£250!!!!

exactly,exactly,there is noo doot it is a hoor of a good jacket,but on a pishie day,aye serous rain,,,which is normall aboot us dont take a stick,cause as dg says the bloody water creeps up the cuffs,and the same happens when ye have a wee spy,but on that note i have been up tae my guts in a bog,and if you have that bad boy well zipped you wull be dry,i recommend too alll,best buy full stop......but only if you get the keepers discount....£250!!!!
Where on Earth can you get "keepers discount" that brings a Pro Hunter to £250. Grahams will only give 10% which is still over £300.

Great gear. I wear my prohunter trousers very regularly. I am on my second pair.

The first pair were worn a lot and over a period of about 4 and a bit years they were letting in water around the knee, even followinga wash in re proofer. I returned them to the store I bought them from and had a replacement pair less than 24 hours later.

My only very minor niggle is the rustling noise when new. They get much quieter with a bit of use.

DC

Have pretty badly abused my harkila kit and it still looks good and is waterproof. It's not that bad for price when you compare it against the £250 quid that I paid for a swedeteam pacelite goretex 3 years ago which quite frankly was £100 over what it is worth :-|.

£400 inc the VAT!!!

I take it they give good discounts?

They cannot advertise the price they sell them at and I don't want to jeopardize me getting one, but yes, the discount will take the price to £290.

I am sure the guy said that price would stand mail order as well and not just because I was in the shop/warehouse.

They sell a lot of stuff from pheasant feeding equipment and lamping gear to hi-end clothing and footwear.

Back