zenith battery problems

leej

If I leave the battery in my 3-12x50 even when illumination is definately switched all the way off, the next time I go to use it the battery has drained.
Anybody else experienced similar problems?

Havent had that issue with either of mine but it sounds like a dodgy connection. I'd contact S&B and see what they say.

Havent had that issue with either of mine but it sounds like a dodgy connection. I'd contact S&B and see what they say.

Or contact York Guns in the first instance, as the UK importer they may be aware of a problem.
I have three and have had no issues yet, one I have had for five years so plenty of time to manifest itself if it did have a problem :)

Or contact York Guns in the first instance, as the UK importer they may be aware of a problem.

Depends who he bought it from, mine came direct from Germany from Roedale, so it depends really. If you didn't buy it from York, knowing them they'll be about as interested as a kick up arse !

Tom

Last edited:
I've had no problem with mine either just send the little beauty back to Germany for a make over

Bought it from DJ litts in Newport before they.....ahem.....became sportsman. So I guess it's straight back to Germany then.
Any experiences of returning a scope to S+B chaps?

Last edited:
I bought a much older 8 x 50 about 10 years ago, used it for about 3 years, then cross hairs broke once I'd sold it on ! The guy I sold it to sent it in to S&B and it came back good as new 14 days later.

Back