Mag for cz601

pete evans

A friend of mine has made a detachable mag for his cz601 to replace the floorplate as it has been inconsistent. He was wondering if there would be much demand for a mag? Any of you 601 users think a mag would be useful?

I would have one at sensible price. You can have ZKK600, 601 for £2-300, so would not spend £70 on new magazine...

Actually I am trying hard to find a reason to have a drop mag. The one integral one in my ZKK 601 works just fine as it is soooooooooooooooooooooo Nope not for me. Sorry.

Actually I am trying hard to find a reason to have a drop mag. The one integral one in my ZKK 601 works just fine as it is soooooooooooooooooooooo Nope not for me. Sorry.

yes my floor plate works ok but he had issues with his and wondered if this was common

not had any problem with the floor plate on mine, but might be interested depending on cost.

only problem im having with mine is that i cant get it to zero with mod on, so currently in the process of elimating issues to find the problem, what fun

Back