The Cheek Of Them

Gazza

Just disturbed two barstewards attempting to steal my Defender. Is it just a coincidence that caravan dwellers have recently moved into an area close by.

Just had 500 litres Gas Oil nicked......& a crack at the storeage shed, similar residents nearby! Last year it was batteries off the trucks.
Scuffers no use at all. It wouldn't be a bad idea to give us in the UK a similar option as Montana! :old:

Hospital or morgue? In Montana it can legally be one or the other; owners choice!;)

Glad you got to them.~Muir

How much is a three bedroom, detached property (close to good hunting) with outbuildings and an acre or two of ground likely to cost in Montana? :D

And these "caravan dwellers" still can't realise why they are so hated!

Glad you caught them mate, did they recieve any sort of "punishment"?

And these "caravan dwellers" still can't realise why they are so hated!

Glad you caught them mate, did they recieve any sort of "punishment"?

:lol: you are joking I take it :cuckoo: It's their way of life and so must not be interferred with. If you do it's you who will be in court not them.

Are we referring to the Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travelling Society?

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY......

5 combines were syphoned near here mid September.. easy pickings as they were left out in the stubble waiting on good weather.

Last edited:
I was talking to a guy at the stock judging who had pikeys knock on the door asking if his defender and caravan were for sale. He said no. Came home from work the next day and both were gone. Along with the pikey site in the next village.

Around this area they have been stealing lead flashing off roofs and of course the Churches as well as farm machinery and anything they can sell as scrap.. Mowers, garden seats, etc. A chap who does odd jobs in the village and area came home to find his garden roller gone. It was left out for only a short time too. Our parish magazine has an appeal for people to watch out for a blue/white transit tipper and for someone to not down it's reg as it's linked to several thefts.

Strangely enough it is a blue and white tipper that has scrap on the back that is going round here (Gazza's area)????????????

We have just lost all of our roadside drain covers for the second time. Council now have proper signs made up saying "Caution Drain covers have been stolen" I do not want to find one of them holes, at nigh, on my bike.

It is my understanding that the police only pay lip sevice to complaints made against them as its nigh on impossible to get them into court. Must be great eh

Snap,

Blue and white transit tipper borrowed a stainless steel sink unit I was waiting to replace for my old one. The chap had the nerve to tell my neighbour I had asked him to take it away!

Reg no was traced to a travellers site near London, strange as I saw it next week coming out of a well known site outside Yate!!! Police not bothered when I told them about it.

Mate had a steel high seat stolen from behind his garage few months later.

Problem is out of control around us, they just cut padlocks/chains off anything and help themselves.

As for the plod well too busy doing speed checks and giving law abiding citizens grief.

D

we have alot round our way all the fabrication shops around us have now gone so only us left now we have lots of steel stock we had a visit from our locals while i was at work asking if they could take our scrap now i thaught we could strike a deal with these guys so we arranged for them to collect our scrap once a month saves us going out of our way to scrap yard so what they pay works out ok. now since these guys have been coming we have had some out of town travellers but when informed who collects our scrap they leave quite quickly.we have never been bothered since that was 4 years ago and not a single thing has gone missing since. we have been fortunate and for us it works but they are a bloody pain and it seems the police cant/wont do anything with them. glad you caught them gazza,atb wayne

Back