buck 110 knife

allan

hi there i have a brand new buck 110 ranger which comes in a black leather sheath ,just lying in cupboard someone out there must be looking for a top quality knife.looking for about 40 quid .cheers

hi there uncle buck
i dont have the magic 30 posts needed to post on classifieds,it used to be 10 posts this one is ok with less posts.

all the best allan:cool:

sorry can not seem to get pictures to download,knife still for sale.
cheers allan

Last edited:
What is the blade made of toffee or steel? (I figure if I ask stupid questions and you answer, by morning you will have enough posts to advertise it properly in the classified section) ;)
Good luck mate.

hi there buck up
think that is the strangest thread iv read yet,in reply to your question it is made of good strong highland toffee :lol:
i was hopeing to sell it before the magic 30 posts.not to worry.
all the best allan

KNIFE NOW SOLD
Hi there
thanks for the interest ,I will post it to you for £35,it will be about a fiver for p&p.
Cheers Allan

Last edited:
Hi allan if you reply to me here you'll be a post nearer the magic number.
Had the same knife but wood handle, good blades.
regards john
didn't see 2 pages you have sold it I see.
well done.

yes the knife is yours wabbituntr,cheers for all the posts,hopefully that is me to the magic 30,they will go and change it to 40 knowing my luck

Just posted all the info etc to you allan,now you could ask 'yorkshireroestalking' for some shoot details just to make sure you do get to the magic 30 ;) Thank you again.

Back