Dsc2

straightbetweentheeyes

I shall be recieving my DSC2 portfolio shortly so need to find some AW's and what sort of rates they are charging... i am based in worcs so the closer the better but if i have to travel then so be it!
regards, Jez.

There are only 3 AW's on Worcestershire - and only one in Herefordshire......so you may be travelling...!! They should send you a list with your portfolio, but if they don't, feel free to PM me.

E t R

cheers for the info eric! i don't mind travelling at all but obviously if i can go somewhere nearer it would mean more pennies in my syndicate fund:rolleyes:
regards, Jez.

Have you thought about going and doing it in one hit - there's a package kicking about that will guarantee you the culls in front of an AW - you just need to make sure you fulfil the IPC's......at least you'd know your cost - and get it out of the way.....

yes i would consider that, i'm fu&k!n stuck for what i was going to say now, just looked at your signature cant stop chuckling:lol: anyway yes i would consider doing it in one hit!!!
regards, Jez.

Nice to see someone who recognises the cricketers of that age Jez. Quite a while ago now. The great Brian Johnstone at work - I still remember killing myself laughing at them, trying to continue broadcasting when they realised what he said. It wasn't an isolated incident, there was another classic about the batsman getting his leg over....... My favourite mug has the quote on it and it never fails to make me smile (especially when it is the Mrs that brings it to me full....)

Anyway, I think the deal kicking around is £599 that covers this?

you cant beat a bit of unintentional humour, especially live on tv or radio!! your mrs brings you a full mug of tea??? you've got her very well trained.... ah right i'll keep my eyes open for that then thanks eric.
regards, Jez.

The great Brian Johnstone at work -

Another gem was when a batsmen received a fast delivery , the fifth of the over, right into his box that, not surprisingly dropped him to the ground. After a while he got to his feet, a bit white in the face. After struggling to not mention the injury, the commentary resumed.

"Well he seems to be allright, he's carrying on. One ball left"

Back