Thread: Scope?

Hi guys, need some advice please! What spec are the scopes you guys use? Are they same spec as deer scopes? Not sure if you go for smaller mag scopes as I have seen in Europe. Any info would be great, Tim.

high seat or driven? i use a 2.5-10x50 zeiss and a meopta 3-12x50 both will do driven and and high seat work but if u want a scope just for driven i would go with a ziess Duralyt 1.2 -5 x 36 Illuminated nice low mag but anoth zoom for zeroing and stalking

Swarovski Z6i 2-12. Superb for driven and 12x is plenty for my stalking needs. You don't think you need an illuminated reticle untill you have one, then you don't think you could go back to a plain crosshair. I had a look through the 1-6 variant and I really need one in my life.

I bought a Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24. I can get an inch sized group out of my 9.3x62 on 6x magnification. I am not normally a fan of Swarovski scopes but this one is superb, so much so that I bought a second one.

Ive got a zeiss duralyt 2-8 x 42 illuminated. Excellent value and good magnification for both general stalking and close up driven work, good field of view set right down to 2 power.

I have put a Leupold European 30 1.25-4 x 20 German No. 4 reticle on my CZ 9.3 x 62 having intended to use it as a dedicated driven boar rifle but have found it works just fine for woodland stalking too. It is in Warne QD mounts.

Swarovski PFi 8x50 and Z6i 2-12x50 on my stalking rifles