Thread: Thank you jamross65

Thank you jamross65

Hello folks

Just to say a big thank you for the last 3 days that myself and Glyn spent in the company of jamross65 on his great piece of ground in the Borders hunting Sika.
    Sika were definately not in short supply but were buggers to get into. I managed to take one representative stag but not the big boy that I was after, it was his time and not mine but thats hunting and thats what makes it worthwhile. Maybe next season

Brian (jamross65) is a very friendly and out going kind of guy and made us feel really welcome and comfortable right from the get go.
    It goes without saying that he worked really hard for us all the time trying to get both of us into the deer but they were just not playing ball this time.

If any of you on here are looking for Sika stalking that is professional, friendly, no shortage of deer and in wonderful surroundings I can highly recommend that you get in touch with Brian.

Thanks again Brian, and I will see you again when you come down to the "flat lands" to try your luck on CWD and Muntjac with me

Hope your hind cull goes well

I'll second all of that and also add my thanks to Max for arranging it all with Brian. Great trip. Cheers guys. Glyn.