Our first day!

merlin

On Saturday we had our first day on the pheasants and partridges; that makes it sound very grand, but in reality, it was a walk/stand root around a mate's farm.

The weather was excellent, the dogs weren't TOO unruly (despite some - mine especially - getting into a quite incredible state of giddiness!:doh:), we managed to bag a few birds....but most importantly the company was fantastic, it was good to be out in the fresh air, and a blody good day was had by all. Isn't that what it's all about?:D:D (....and just to put the numbers into perspective, the total for the day was 7 pheasants, 6 ducks and 2 partridge)

and a blody good day was had by all. Isn't that what it's all about?:D:D

Absolutely!!!!!!

A wild dog though makes the day for me as it sets someone up for a total ****-take!!! You simply cannot beat the sight of a mate running across turnips screaming at a spanel to, 'get the f**k back here...' and the dog looking over its shoulder thinking, 'you think I'm some kind of nut, not until you calm down a bit...'

Absolutely!!!!!!

A wild dog though makes the day for me as it sets someone up for a total ****-take!!! You simply cannot beat the sight of a mate running across turnips screaming at a spanel to, 'get the f**k back here...' and the dog looking over its shoulder thinking, 'you think I'm some kind of nut, not until you calm down a bit...'
Most if not all spaniels think their name is b*****d !

Back