hurt and more than a little confused part 2

Scots_stalker

Honestly. You couldn't make this **** up. My daughter just turned 16 and is classed as an adult in the eyes of SS. But as she is disabled we need to APPLY to be made her guardians. This involves an interview by a lawyer for myself and my wife. Oh yeah I forgot. This costs between 2k and 3.5k and we don't qualify for legal aid coz. Yes you guessed it. We work.

another case of the hard working tax payer gets penalised.... if you were claiming jobseekers (ha ha I love that term) allowance, things would be different.

Speachless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A pal of mine has been divorced for 10 years, his ex wife now has terminal cancer. It has brought the family together again, his daughters have decided to take time out from Uni to care for their mother [not exactly a gap year!] and have been told that they don't qualify for a carers allowance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder about the future of this country?

let me get this straight, you have to pay up to 3.5 grand to ask if you can look after your own daughter??:rolleyes: that is one fuc£3d up system...

all the very best of luck dealing with this..
regards, Jez.

theres nothing to challenge mate, if we wish to become her legal guardians then this is what it costs to put together a case to put before a judge, , if we dont do this then SS will be responsible for her wellbeing and housing , i wouldnt let them look after a budgie

I have read about your problem before,my heart bleeds for you and your family,I live in the South East we see a lot of problems that we all have to foot the bill for, go to france for the day lose all your documents and come back to uk,and the problem is solved you will get all your needs looked after,helps if you dont understand anything,you will be given a case worker, enough said.

Sorry to hear of this bureaucratic heap of bull, Scots_stalker. I can see only one possible way out of all this manufactured nonsense and that is for the comon man to rear his head and say STOP ! Enough is enough.

'Seems to me that the way forward is by the Newspapers and your MP. There seems to be nothing else as justice and fair play seem to be little to do with the legal system.

It must be tearing your guts out with frustration and I am very sorry. I cannot get my head around how the SS can declare that you are NOT her legal guardians. It sounds to me that a law must at some stage have been passed to protect over-sixteens from unscrupulous parents and that it is being used in another manner by those who just love hefting their little authority about.

That is a contemptible misuse of authority, I second the suggestion to get Newspapers and your MP on the case, and add that you might want to let a couple of the professional sh*t stirrers like Littlejohn and Mckenzie in on the details, they usually like to have a go at this kind of utter stupidity.

My Kids are both luckily and happily grown up and healthy, but would I ever have let some halfwit from SS look after them ..... er that will be a NO.

Many years ago just after our son was born we had the "pleasure" of a visit from a "Health Advisor' at 7 pm one evening, no appointment necessary of course, in order to advise us on how we should be looking after our second child! No visit for the first child as we had not been in UK at that time of her life, but we seem to have managed quite well without any official advice at the time . When asked for The Experts credentials it turned out that not only was she single, but she didn't have children either.... so that would have been very useful, and led me to wonder what her supposed competency was based upon. Needless to say I sent her on her way rejoicing. Incompetent Jobsworths.

Come on folks, don't give the SS such a hard time, the government needs the money to protect us all from terrorists and all the other hidden dangers!!!!! :)

If you are not aware of what is happening, and find it hard to understand this family's predicament then i suggest you take a deeper look into and understand who is steering the ship and to what means. Stop believing that the system works the way you were told at school. I empathise with your situation my friend, you are one of an increasing number of people in the same confusing boat. But only when you understand the system you've been provided with, you'll realise that common sense would never have explained things. And stop believing the illusion of democracy provided by BBC.

Good health to you all

rather than contacting your sitting mp i would go the other way and contact the opposition and let them use it as a tool to beat the sitting mp with

good 1 c how he likes that worth a try u just never know could just maby work in ur advantage good luck

Refuse to apply. Continue to care for her, and if the SS interfere, go straight to the papers..local radio,, the lot

ATB

Back