Printable targets and Sighting in reports

Caberhill

In the past all I've ever done was grabbed a peice of paper and using a round object drawn a circle and cloured it in. Basically I'm to tight to go buy proper targets.

Alas, RWS have on their website a printable target and sighting in report all you'll need is a cheap a4 folder and you'll be able to keep a neat and understandable account on different ammo and zeroing.

http://www.rwsmunition.ch/download/RWS_Anschussscheibe_en.pdf

No worries, I'd been looking for something like this for a while and stumbled apon it by accident. Coincidently my work printer will be out of ink and paper shortly...

Too much clutter on that target, I prefer my own with the inch squares and two-inch white centre.
HWH.

P1070007.jpg

I have an Excel version of the attached .pdf. It can easily be customised. PM an e-Mail address if you want a copy? Regards JCS

Don't take this the wrong way it's meant as a compliment
I hope at your age I can shoot as well as you
Well done HWH

Thank you.
At 78 and slowly going blind makes life harder, I recently paid £2005 to have a cataract removed from my remaining half-an-eyeball and I see that target quite well.

Regards, HWH.

I use the target 3, perfect for the german thick reticules as you can rest the crosshairs on the target very easily.

Back