Rhino rifles

Found Chris's place, absolutely chucking it down, sat for a while before phoning in, Mrs Finnbear & I chuckling at the neighbours twitching the curtains wondering why this vehicle was parked up with two bods in it, maybe border agency jobbie?...

i recently purchased a Atec maxim moderator from them and a friend had a trigger sorted by Chris good service will be using again

Just had the call........... muzzle threaded & ready to collect,left it with Chris @ 8.10 pm Friday night,so turnaround is up there with the fastest!, just unable to collect now, until the H.S.B.C. cluster***k is unravelled & my RFD is able to return one of two payments they made on my behalf (where one would have sufficed) dic***ads!............:eek::(

I've had two rifles threaded by Rhino. Good work, good value for money and quick turnaround.
I hope you find the same.

A fine threading job!, you can tell just by the feel to the turn between thumb & forefinger,also noticed a quality make of borescope (from the US) lying on the worktop, very reassuring.... also had some good private comments in the pub around these guys work.

No bull on here has a 6br put together by them. Very nice indeed and superb accuracy.
Also a couple of other lads had barrel work by them. And very happy with there work.

Very good prices indeed

Taking a new Fireball over to these guys (Rhino rifles), end of this week, having the barrel threaded 18/1, anyone here use these peeps???:eek:

Hi there

They've built two custom jobbies for me (.243 and 7mm08) both to different specs and both very well done. I'd certainly have no issues in recommending their work.

FN

Back