Trying to contact Sikamalc?

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
For those of you that have been trying to contact Sikamalc via PM, he is away with clients at the moment stalking in Dorset. He only has access to a laptop belonging to one of his Finnish guests and he cannot get on to the site :doh:. He asked me to put this on the site and to assure those that have sent him a PM he will reply as soon as he gets back at the weekend. He would I am sure want me to say that he is very sorry and will buy you all a drink, he never said it but I m sure he was thinking it :evil:.

John

He would I am sure want me to say that he is very sorry and will buy you all a drink

At 6237 members x £3 a pint or there abouts, that should come to £18,711. Ouch. I bet he's thanking you from the bottom of his heart. ;) :eek:

The distinguished charity workers will help out the site, DL, no need to worry we all know your tighter than a ducks arse.

Hi chaps,

back now after a hectic week with 4 Finnish clients in Dorset and West Sussex. Total 16 deer for the week 4 Sika, 5 Roe, 7 Fallow.

Very pleased clients, but one knackered old stalker and a BMH who is now full of boiled rice and mince and kipping in his cage.

Back