Jimmy Taylor - Killin

Cut+Squirt

Just a quick post of thanks to Jimmy Taylor {Killin} for two fantastic days on the hinds.

For anyone considering hind stalking I am more than happy to recommend Jimmy : the estate upon which we stalked, although quite small in the grand scheme of Scottish estates, had plenty of beasts and fantastic views from the top of the hills onto the Corbetts.

This was the first time that my friend and I had stalked with Jimmy and its always a gamble going somwhere new, but i'm happy to report that I shall be booking up again next year. I may even treat myself to a stag !!!

The Killin Hotel was great value, cosy with open fires, good beer and even better steak pie. An ideal base for stalking or indeed taking the Mrs for a spot of RRRRRRRRomance :oops:

ps. I have no connection to either Jimmy, the hotel, or indeed the estate, just passing on my thoughts to other site members who may be considering a pop at the hinds.

Last edited:
Great part of the country...Killin Hotel, west side of Loch Tay. Pleasant hotel & everything you say about it is fine.........BUT, breakfast was really crappy and a big disapointment.
Cheers, :old:

Back