Thread: Low Mileage 2005 BMW R1200GS Yellow FSH

Low Mileage 2005 BMW R1200GS Yellow FSH

Not exactly Stalking related but the sad time has come to part with my bike below. Advertised elsewhere but thought it may be worth sticking up here as well. I can't fault this machine but my commute is now a cycle and as yet there is no means of taking the 7 month old, (it's frowned upon to put them in the top box!!!) and the dog isn't a fan, therefore it's time to go. As follows and hopefully the photos appear below.

Only 13000 miles
    (last service* at 12000 - Full BMW SH) (Tax Dec ’11 – MoT June ‘12)
    Heated Grips
    Chrome Exhaust
    META 357T Alarm/immobiliser
    BMW Vario-Panniers + Top box
    Cylinder Head Guards
    Clear Indicators
    Odyssey Battery

It’s been kept garaged and on an Optimate. Time away has meant this bike hasn't had a lot of use. I've owned it for the past 5 years with the previous owner only putting 800 miles on the clock. I have absolutely loved this bike and can't speak highly enough of the GS. If it wasn't for the fact that I can now cycle to work and will be away again for a lot of next year I would keep it but with a new child I can't justify it!
    It has never missed a beat and after the service below felt like new. It's one of the lowest mileage bikes i've seen advertised having looked around.
    *Service at CW BMW Dorchester in July included: full fluids change (including final drive oil), new air/oil filter, new alternator belt, new rear pads, timing check. The bike was ridden for 4 weeks after this service and has since been covered and garaged back on the Optimate.
    The tyres will need changing in the next 1000-1500 miles (currently Michelin Anakees) but I have left this for the new owner to decide what they want. To be honest I was going to put some road tyres on it for a change.

250 deposit will secure the bike. Remainder of cash on collection or cleared bank transfer prior to collection. UK Buyers only please. Collection from S Dorset. Advertised elsewhere.

Viewing welcome please email to sort it out - no test rides until complete cleared payment.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by TASR12; 06-11-2011 at 11:55.