Thread: hello from down under

hello from down under

Hi all, I thought I would join your forum to see what happens on the other side of the planet. I live in the north end of new zealand.
    I really enjoy going hunting and fishing.I have hunted pigs,felow,red,sika,samber,white tail deer here in NZ but mainly sika,fellow and red deer and pigs as thay are the closest for me to get at.
    where I live in NZ there are no deer so I have to travel about 500k south to do this,pigs I can hunt out my back door thay are every where in NZ.
    the fishing is great where I live and is the only reason I have not moved south closer to the deer hunting.I also do a bit of duck and pheasant shooting.
    I would love to go to scotland one day to do a bit of red deer hunting but I will have to win lotto to be able to afford to get there.
    I suppose my main motto to life is:the worst days fishing/hunting is better than the best day at work.Not that i would tell my boss that or I will end up with a sore butt!!
    by for now and happy hunting

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi 57, good to see you here. I have friends in Christchurch, what deer down there? Enjoy the site.