The most 6 point Roe bucks i ever saw in one place!

digger9523

Had to go out Christmas shopping with the wife yesterday. Found ourselves in Toys'r'us. It's a magical place... While we were there i saw the largest herd of 6 point Roe I've ever seen!:D Got this photo:

Attachments

• DSC00769.JPG
    DSC00769.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 224
I've just been and bought Toys'r'us out of their supply of 6 point bucks, so as of 1st of April 2012 I'll be offering some damn fine quality Roe buck stalking in East Sussex.

£50 per stalk, £2.99 trophy fee. No tip required, get in there quick 'cos i can see me getting booked up! Saves a trip oop north for all you fellow southerners:D:british:

I've just been and bought Toys'r'us out of their supply of 6 point bucks, so as of 1st of April 2012 I'll be offering some damn fine quality Roe buck stalking in East Sussex.

£50 per stalk, £2.99 trophy fee. No tip required, get in there quick 'cos i can see me getting booked up! Saves a trip oop north for all you fellow southerners:D:british:

Thanks for the offer but some of us have our own quality stalking - Red, roe and boar, feed station and a high seat for just £21.86! ;)

View attachment 10290

http://www.playmobildirect.co.uk/product.asp?product=374&brand=1

Thanks for that Orion. My secretary is now on the phone to playmobile and we're buying them out. High quality Roe, Red, and Boar stalking will soon be available in the south east, High seat and woodland stalking, all age groups and estate gat guns provided!:british:

Back