Kammo

deerwarden

I'm trying to buy some Kammo gaiters and cannot buy via their website today, freephone is not answered and nobody has the breakup image ones in stock, this has been the case for the last three months, bought some swedeteam ones, but they are really noisey, are they still tradeing. deerwarden.

Bought some at the midland,very good gators even managed a bit of discount,so they were still around then

Have you tried this site? ....... I bought some stuff from Kammoclothing on ebay but like you say they don't seem to be selling anything at the moment on there either.

Kammo Gaiters

Timney

cracking jackets

but personnaly wouldnt buy anything new from them
brother phoned to ask bout getting a repair ona jacket they said they dont offer any repair work on any items!!

sauer

A bit of a thread resurrection here, but I was also concerned that they were no longer trading.

However, they are; as evidenced by my new Kodiak jacket which arrived today to replace the one which over 10 years I seem to have expanded out of.

The Freephone number is no more, but 01706 290004 gets answered.

Great hardwearing gaiters. Mine lasted years. Only downside is they dont come with any elastic or wire to go under your boot.....not really a problem as I put some on myself but you would think they would come already done. Kammo often at all the main gamefairs. Im sure they will be at Newark show next weekend.

M

got 3 Kammo jackets:cuckoo: lol and the gaiters wouldnt wear any other, oldest is 10yrs+ and still going strong dpm and image

Great hardwearing gaiters. Mine lasted years. Only downside is they dont come with any elastic or wire to go under your boot.....not really a problem as I put some on myself but you would think they would come already done. Kammo often at all the main gamefairs. Im sure they will be at Newark show next weekend.

I think this is better because they come with a lace on to go under your boot, if it snaps just need another lace. :thumb:

Back