Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Getting Pumped!

I'm Getting Pumped!

I'm in a ladder stand over looking this field right now. The rut is on and there have been deer cruising this area lately. Hopefully will check back later with one on the ground. I might have jinxed myself lol!

Good luck mate, let us know how you get on !!!! Beautiful terrain over there!

Two countries separated by a common language, your thread title could be read very differently over here ;-)

Good luck (either way)

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

I was wondering something similar. I just hope, whatever it is, that you enjoy it; or if that isn't possible, that it doesn't hurt too much.

Is that a pitchers mound top left?
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Is that a pitchers mound top left?
    I had no idea "pumped up" means something else, we use it all the time to mean we are excited! I'm starting to get an idea.

No, that is not a pitcher's mound lol!

Iv texted my friends here what just happened and I can't stop laughing lol! I had no idea what "pumped" meant in the UK. I can't stop laughing.

Dude! You hunt on golf courses down south? Deer season? Where is the snow?~Muir

Here is my golf swing lol! This is at a golf course literally 2 miles from where I hunt.