Thread: st Huberts

st Huberts

i've just got my apllication form through for the st huberts club, but i only know one existing member ( who happens to be quite high up the ladder or should that be high seat?) and i'm going to have to provide a reference from somebody else, i could do with a bit of advice as to what they should put in the reference... is it just the usual guff?
    regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Hi, I'm a member but as I dont know you, I cant be a referee, BUT, you can provide a referance from someone outside the club, its not a secerate society, anyone can join and they may povide a referance from someone or merely sit there and tell the club what they have to offer it, we want members who want to be a member not just to gain some stalking, you need to express your desire to learn and join fully in all club activities. GO FOR IT, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. deerwarden. (John)

cheers for the advice John, as said i have one proposer from within but my other will have to be an outside reference, just wondered how it works do they have to fill out forms or is it a phone call jobee? my main reason for wanting to join is for the training and to learn from other members, anything that will make me a better stalker can only be a good thing!! hopefully i may see you at the next club meeting
    regards, Jez.

hi jez make yourself known on the next training day .

chris and john have both given you great advice , i joined with a reference from a member and a reference from a good friend who i game shoot with !

good luck with your application.

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

hopefully chris!! cheers lee, hopefully see you on a training day with one of your bmh's in my motor
    regards, Jez.

Expect a wait for your application to be processed