Thread: Cocker Dog for stud

Cocker Dog for stud

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3008.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	867.4 KB 
ID:	10428Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3003.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	633.9 KB 
ID:	10429

I would like to offer my cocker dog 'Ted' - Edward of Starling Hill - for stud. He's a very good 2 year old working cocker, with a fantastic pedigree. His father is a FTW and can be seen here - His mother is a very good working bitch that my father owns and can be seen on request (although she is getting long in the tooth now).

Both his grandfather and grandmother on his fathers side are FTCH's, but he also has a very good mix of working dogs in his background - making him a tireless and energetic worker. He's been a treat to train, has been very bideable dog thus far and has turned into a cracking all rounder - happy to beat / flush all day, as well as picking up duties. He's got a very steady temperament yet maintaining that cheeky cocker style !

I can provide a copy of his pedigree to anyone with a genuine interest. Anyone wishing to mate a registered bitch to him should check with the Kennel clubs 'Breed coefficient calculator' to avoid any problematic breeding -

I would prefer lucky ladies to come here and be kenneled for the duration, or I can travel (at cost) if you're certain of her suitable timings. He is predominantly black with a hint of white on his chest and of average cocker size. I am willing to cross with Springers to create 'Sprocker' pups but no other crosses are welcome.

Any interested parties should PM me for more details.

I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

Ted is now a proven stud dog, with his first litter on the way. The bitch is a none KC registered Tan Cocker bitch with pups due in May. Will be posting details when she whelps.

did ya get him a cigar for afterwards tom ??? haha. ps. congrats on the other issue pal !!!!

Course I did mate, he prefers a cuban though! And thankyou on my engagement, stag do options are already being discussed, watch this space!