shooting.sh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano

does anyone know of this organisation (shooting.sh)
i found them on the web. They offer stalking on a mixture of land throughout the uk for £750 per year from what i gather. Im new to stalking and want to start getting out with some regularity in 09.
Do you think joining up to a syndicate like shooting.sh is the way to get started.
Dan

Dano
if you look back through the past threads you will find more than enough info on shooting.sh
good and bad
as they hav been about for years

Was that link about our very own 6.5 x 55? Or a doppelganger from a previous life? :D

Dano, your best bet is to spend a bit of time on the forum and see if anyone local links up with you, it's better to go out with someone who actually stalks the land, you'll be better looked after. You might not get to shoot, just see what it's about, but it gets your face known.

I think most people on here have their stalking through personal arrangement.

Don't let your enthusiasm get you into an experience where you feel you are not happy with it. It's better to have a good expereince as an introduction even if you dont get any deer, than one where you do get deer but you didn't enjoy.

Only a wee bit of stalking is about actually pulling ther trigger. I haven't fired a shot for a month.

Whatever you do don't join this organisation... :eek:

as it will seriously deplete the number of deer for me to shoot at :lol:

Most of the guys who will tell you it is a bad idea know absolutely nothing about it so ring up Bob who runs it and make your own mind up he is a great bloke I have been a member for years

Dan,

You need to just ask for members references its the best way of finding out about any organistion after all they use the ground and have dealings with the operation sometimes over 11 years Kieth poyser is a member and has been for 8 years he writes for the shooting times and is a respected stalking man contact them and ask for a list of members im sure they will give you this.

BG
does anyone know of this organisation (shooting.sh)
i found them on the web. They offer stalking on a mixture of land throughout the uk for £750 per year from what i gather. Im new to stalking and want to start getting out with some regularity in 09.
Do you think joining up to a syndicate like shooting.sh is the way to get started.
Dan

Whatever you do don't join this organisation... :eek:

as it will seriously deplete the number of deer for me to shoot at :lol:

Most of the guys who will tell you it is a bad idea know absolutely nothing about it so ring up Bob who runs it and make your own mind up he is a great bloke I have been a member for years
Oh ye, the man is a total and utter charlaton,if you fancy chucking 750 quid away then join,otherwise save your cash bud,you will be told a load of c--p and see no deer trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back