Fox lamping oxford area

marko

Calling any lampers in the Oxford area im looking for some experance lamping foxes and would appreciate any advice and im willing to come along and watch how its done. happy to repay with some great rabbit lamping on some land i have the shooting on.

Marko, if you get the offer to shoot with Trouble go for it...You will learn from a very experienced foxer and may get a few Werthers Originals along the way :) ATB Steve

carefull , theyll all be at it ! Marko , PM sent , if its not too far come over ill send you my number . I have to fix a fuse in the truck and load some more bullets and get a shoot day out the way and we're off , their chasing now and theres plenty about , ill show ya how to stop the ones that run ad wont stand

Personally I'd be a bit worried about going out at night with a stranger with Werthers in their truck!! You know what they are commonly known as?! :-|

that reminds me of one of my all time favourite jokes...

little girl dressed in schoolgirl uniform and a vicar sat on a train, the little girl is eating boiled sweets and she drops one on the floor. she picks it up and is about to pop it in her mouth when the vicar says "excuse me little girl, you have a hair on your sweetie". little girl replies, "i know, and i'm only 11!".

:coat:

Back