Never give up, the truth will always prevail

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck52

This is a stalking forum, not a place for you to air what you consider to be your fair dealings from the the judicial system. This is all a one sided view from your perception of events, none of which anyone on this site, as far as I know, is in a position to dispute. Therefore I think it is unfair for you to be allowed the use of this forum as a platform for your personal grudges.

As it happens I am in possession of a story relating to the same incident which bears little resemblance to what you say, however it is just hearsay and about as acceptable as your story and therefore has no more relevance than your story or more legitimacy for public reading.

Also please bear in mind for the future, and this applies to everybody, that although we encourage that members make other stalkers aware of scams etc that affect stalking and stalkers in general, we are not here to provide a playground where squabbles can be aired.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear that you got a result, I am not totally sure who you are referring to, but can have a guess at one or two.

ATB

Tahr

Buck52.
Well done. He who laughs last etc.
Surely any Firearms licenses this guy has will now be pulled?
Also how about a link to any court reports in the local paper? That way you will not be naming him directly:D.
Lieing toe rags need outing.
Yorkie.

Buck 52 ,
Congratulations for having the balls to take this through to the end , after all it was only a highseat . But it was more than that, it was the difference between right and wrong . It must have been worth it to watch him squirm and lie , and get found out ,for what he really is .

Chill

Roger now that was a good read .Might be worth giving the Sun news paper a call. I am sure my mate won the case and you were told to go and get your high like a good chap. By the way Roger i was at court. There are to sides to every story and sadly you fools will only here one. But i know this Roger is well out of pocket for his greed and could have even lost his contract from FC for his double dealing and lies.

Guys, we have already requested you keep this dispute off the site please. This site is for the discussion of Deer Stalking, not for scoring points off each other.

Guys, we have already requested you keep this dispute off the site please. This site is for the discussion of Deer Stalking, not for scoring points off each other.

Well said Alex. I personally do not want to hear anymore about this event on the SD site. End off!!

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back