Training time!

Josh you have a problem that is not for our country if you are from a differnt country then this has no place on a deer stalking site. A picture and no explination seems a bit off to me.

Looks to be a skin tied down to me. Have to agree though that a few lines of comment with your postings wouldn't go amiss and might avoid any ambiguity.

Its a Wild Boar skin on a wheelbarrow.

IMO no reason to get your panties in a twist, just look at the photo.

Specsavers time guys, It`s quite clearly a skin on a barrow.

Some folk are so uptight.

Training time!

Original idea. There is a video on youtube somewhere, I could not find it so quickly, where a dead pig is hung from a branch with its legs touching the ground. A scent shoe trail is laid leading to it and somebody pulls a cord to make it move when the 12 month old HS approches. Well worth watching.

Original idea. There is a video on youtube somewhere, I could not find it so quickly, where a dead pig is hung from a branch with its legs touching the ground. A scent shoe trail is laid leading to it and somebody pulls a cord to make it move when the 12 month old HS approches. Well worth watching.

Search this site George, sure I saw it on here.

I have either seen that one, or similar but using a deer...

Training time!

Very novel!

I cannot see what the difference is in using this method to train a HS to react appropriately, than tying bird wings onto a dummy to introduce a young gund-dog to feather in the retrieve!!!

This is the set up that i use.I set it up at the end of a trail. It has a string attached to make it move. Not the best boar skin though.

i am sure that guys use different training aids. in my opinion i would think that one should use whatever is at their disposal depending on what you are going to be hunting

Back