Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This will teach him

This will teach him

Last edited by csl; 18-11-2011 at 09:43. Reason: embed video

These people are so special

Ha ha brilliant...

At least his last words " 30 years a veggie" coming to an end made for a result!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    At least his last words " 30 years a veggie" coming to an end made for a result!
    Nearly ended up as a permanent vegetable if one of those tines had hit the mark.

This guy is a complete a**hole. He gets within a few yards of a wild deer in its natural habitat and is surprised that it attacked him. Also he is going to declare war on a species just because it damaged his camera. If he wants to take up wildlife photography, first he should learn a bit more about what he is going to photograph.

Probably felt a bit of a ***** !

my brother had a story...he was the deer guy on rum...remember Autumn watch the original with simon king...well it was my brother telling him all his info..He still lives on rum but is now more to do with the estate and RSPB related stuff (not sure) although he does still gillie with the ponies..

Anyway a tourist came and set off for a brother sean said to him to stay away from the deer as the rut was on and the stags can be unfriendly to say the least...2 days later they found the guy up the only tree in the area with a stag led down under said tree...

He'll think twice next time he deceides to interupt a red having a graze. Like ORION said, good job his camera was infront of his face.

Your a long time dead, enjoy every day like it's your last!!!