Thread: dihatsu fourtrak

dihatsu fourtrak

For sale ismy Daihatsu Fourtrack 2.8 TDL 5 speed manual. Midnight Blue. 2001 Y reg withonly 93,000 on the clock. Very clean example. Part service history as some of it I have done myself. Taxed and MOTED. Four new tyres, front put on this year,rear put on last year. New clutch cable fitted this year, new front anti rolebushes fitted last year with a new full exhaust and front cv boots. Proper 4x4hi-low transfer box. Electric windows, electric door mirrors, central locking with FOB and two sets of keys. Cloth upholstery which is very comfy. The only off roading this truck has done is farm tracks and very occasionally driven on stubble fields. Never towed more than a small trailer even though they have a towing limit of 3.5 tones. This truck is a real work horse and will be perfectas a shooting bus or farm vehicle etc, they literally go on forever when properly maintained. Two former owners.Pictures to follow shortly. This will be going on auto trader but though I would put it on here first. I think I have covered everything but feel free to ask any relevant questions.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dihatsu 5.jpg   dihatsu 6.jpg   dihatsu 1.jpg   dihatsu 4.jpg   dihatsu 3.jpg  

dihatsu 2.jpg  

Would like one of those, looks like a nice vehicle.Price too steep for me. Good luck with sale, be interested to see what you get for it.