Swarovski warranty

W16OEN

Hi
When one buys a second hand swaro item does the warranty/gaurantee pass over or is it retained with the original purchaser? -this query is in relation to a SH rifle scope.
Thanks

hi last year i bought a second hand pair of binoculars, just last week i lost one of the rubber eye cups got on to the phone to swarovski only thing they asked was the serial number. item recieved next day:D

hi.bought a second hand 6x24PV a few months ago.I e mailed Austria to ask the same question and got an answer within a minute or two-yes it continues to cover until the 30 year period has expired-mine had 23 years still to run.-hence the reason for buying a s/h swarovski for similar money to a new japaneese optic-before you buy just send the serial number through as various models may have differing guarantee periods.a.t.b.Richard.
Hi
When one buys a second hand swaro item does the warranty/gaurantee pass over or is it retained with the original purchaser? -this query is in relation to a SH rifle scope.
Thanks

i bought a second hand 8x56 nineteen years old used for 4 years and it would not hold zero telephoned swarovski uk to see what they could do they told me to return it to them to see what they could do 4 weeks later it was returned to me everything new apart from the tube free of charge EXCELLENT SCOPE EXCELLENT SERVICE thanks SWAROVSKI

i had the same with an old 6x42, everything new except tube, free of charge, could have had a new tube for extra £120 as an option but it looks kinda nice with the rust/missing blueing.

i had the same with an old 6x42, everything new except tube, free of charge, could have had a new tube for extra £120 as an option but it looks kinda nice with the rust/missing blueing.
Wouldn't that have made it a complete new scope? At what point does it become "Trigger's broom"?

I bought a second hand AV five years ago from the States with no papers. It was well used but sound. To make sure everything was in top order before a hunting trip to NZ two years ago I sent it back to Swarovski UK for a service. It was returned to me direct from the Swarovski factory fully serviced and no charge! Brilliant service.

Back