Cornish Newcomer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodfordfallow

Hi all,

New to all this forum stuff, but will tell you a bit about me!

I live and breathe shooting and have done for over 40 years!

I currently hold shooting permission to 30,000 acres all over Devon and Cornwall and carry out all forms of pest control, organised days out and deer management.

My main income stream and enjoyment comes from managing a wild herd of fallow deer in Devon.

Anyone wanting more info on me or my shooting, get in touch!

Cheers

WoodfordFallow

Welcome to the site, just go careful of advertising without being a trade member,

John

Welcome to the forum from another newcomer in cornwall,i would be interested to hear from any of you fellow cornishmen who may have stalking available for a novice,i have my own rifle and recently passed DSC1 in the summer,looking to get my first kill under my belt.
Cheers
martin

me too dont got no deer on my ground going to have to rent some stalking off brian from woodfallow
when i eventually get up and running a meet with other cornish and devenish would be nice some time
especially for the likes of me as i know nothing so could be opportunity to learn from those with experience:thumb:

Christ you are down low, in the new year i might be able to take a couple of you local lads out for a stalk, red,roe only fair for new comers. a very good freind did it for me only fair i do the same! d foxxer 2130 martin

stalking swap

Hi my name is brian i manage the large herd of fallow at woodford plympton.
I would like to swap some stalking I also have lots of roe but I am not so interested
in roe as i dont collect trophys.I have over 50 high seats around the county.I shoot lots of pigeons ,This months
sporting gun is me and roy shooting pigeons.We have shot over 60 fallow this year.
They are going nocturnal now. we seen 140 out one hour aftet dark this week.
regards brian

come to see us

Hi eric
we must catch up soon come help me with the cull .we are doing well this year up on last year.
We have taken a few master bucks this year first time we have taken them as we had
seen 15 in one herd.I have also now got the farm next door its not been stalked for three years .
see some of the pics i have put in SD.
regards
brian

Hi i have enjoyed looking around the site sofar mabe meet some new friends in stalking.
I am always ready take out someone stalking for a swap i have shot the ground i have for so long
that its nice to go somewhere differant.I have done my level two in DMQ.
I also shoot about 4000 pigeons a year.
regards brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back