Thread: Brilliant Swarovski customer service

Brilliant Swarovski customer service

Had an old pair of SL 7x42 binoculars which were getting pretty ratty, focus wheel was graunchy & loose, eyepiece surrounds were very ragged so got in touch with Carrie at Swarovski UK, told to send them in & she would arrange a service, so did so on the 18th October.

Received a card back on the 21st confirming receipt & saying they would be in touch with an estimate.

Last week on the 18th November UPS delivered a package from Austria which contained what looked like a brand new pair of SL 7x42's all packaged up in a lovely Swarovski 2 part box!

Invoice listed all parts replaced which included both left & right housings, eyepiece surrounds & focus bits & bobs, lenses looked brand new as well but may have just been polished.

Total amount on invoice 192.37, which included 1.75 hours labour, shipping from Austria was not detailed so must have been at least another 15.00, amount charged to me 000.00!!

Absolutely superb service.

Many thanks Swarovski

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Goes to show that the aftersales is just as First Class as the product.

I also have nothing but praise for the service I've received from Swarovski over the years - time to dust off the old 8x56 SLs and send them in I think.

agreed,i used to be a leica affiliate,and no doubt they cant keep up with swarovski,top notch as soon as i can afford the new el model they will be well advertised....i see lots of europeans..........swarovski!!!!!