Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Le Chameau mouflon boots

Le Chameau mouflon boots

Hi all, I'm just in the process of ordering some le Chameau mouflon plus boots on line but am a little confused regarding the sizes. I am a size 10 but on the le Chameau website they list size 44 (normally a Uk 10) as a size 9 1/2 and a size 45 as a 10 1/2. I don't want to go down the route of sending them back for replacement so was wondering if anyone on here have bought these boots in these sizes and how do they compare to normal Uk sizes, do they come up smaller than usual or larger?
    Regards Mal

buy some meindl dovres instead much better boot imo!!
    regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

ile second the above. get the meindl

wouldn't have another pair if they were giving them away.

Dont buy them, I have a pair and they are crap! cheers Rich

[QUOTE=the laird;286837]wouldn't have another pair if they were giving them away.[/QUOTE

agree crap pair of boots squeaky uncomfortable and they leak

I'll second that. Mine didn't last a season before they let water in. Should be supplied with a pair of sea skin socks. Miendel are the next on my list

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Blimey - that's damming.......

However, to answer your question, I happened to be speaking with someone at Le Chameau today and they advised going the size up - if you still want to buy them, that is......
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Some prefer them to Meindels and are going back. I have a pair and was very happy with them up to now...
    they started leaking after one hard season, no squeaks and very comfortable. My friends got about
    four season out of them before they leaked.
    Size seamed spot on, same size that I normally have. Mouflons same size as my all tracks Le Chameau wellies.

I got a pair of mouflon+ a while ago, ordered size 10,delivered size 10 us but did not check and thought that they were taking some breaking in.......toooo many blisters later sold them for what I'd consider much more than they are worth 50 .Got it right the next time with a pair of Mendl and Matterhorn.Job done.The lad that got the mouflon's (correct size feet) say's they are not the best of boots but work well to call fox as they will not stop squeaking......Pants!