Thread: Paul Merton channel five now

Paul Merton channel five now

Hi all might the above title might be worth a watch in Scotland talking about deer think he might have a go. The midges are driving him crazy pmsl

He is as we say in Glasgow a knob and i wish you had not put this thread up it was trash,I just waited 30 mins of my life waiting for something to happen.

During the simulated stalk at the end, when the guide spots a deer he says "it's a female" but when they go to pick up the target it is a metal plate in the shape of a Red Stag.

Either the guide is not very good at identifying the sex of deer, or Paul shot the wrong target.

I thought it was a Sika target, might be wrong. However the whole thing was a waste of time nd a joke, perhaps that's what he wanted !

Missed it..... I was watching Sons of Guns on the Sky+ recorder
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Paul Merton is just making Pulp TV, his series on india was a travesty and he looks to have done the same for Scotland.

I was particularly impressed with his 4" group at 25 yards with a .22

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

Sorry folks, It is a Sika Stag. I meant to say Sika but it was very late, I had a long day and I had Red deer in my head all day (but not in my scope).