Laminategunstock.co.uk

Regardless of where they are from, some look very nice IMO. especially that reddish coloured thumb-hole.

Any idea about pricing or was I overlooking that on the website?

Regardless of where they are from, some look very nice IMO. especially that reddish coloured thumb-hole.

Any idea about pricing or was I overlooking that on the website?

I enquired a year or two ago re the thumbhole sporter style for a T3 I think it came in around £250 -£300.
I read somewhere inletting and finnishing require quite a lot of extra work even on the 99% fit.
Nice stocks though.

I enquired a year or two ago re the thumbhole sporter style for a T3 I think it came in around £250 -£300.
I read somewhere inletting and finnishing require quite a lot of extra work even on the 99% fit.
Nice stocks though.

Even a fairly pricey bedding job at £300 plus the cost of the stock is still cheaper than a McMillan stock with the bedding job on top. They are completely different concepts to each other but on the right rifle I think these laminated stocks would be very nice and I have used both HS Precision and McMillan.

YES i have one that i bought for a little marlin rimfire they are nice but need finishing even the 99 percent ones i
had to wait i think beetween 9 and 11 weeks at the time i orderd it and i think it cost me around 230 quid i had to wait
because the colour i orderd AUTUMN LEAVES was not in stock i wish i could say more but because i am no finisher of stocks
i gave it to a relative of a good friend to finish for me and a year later still havent got it back so cant say how it looks or shoots

one day .........perhaps

Yup I have one... Hadvit on my cz452 .22lr

Unfortunately I didn't think my thoughts through and I bought the bench rest one... It really gave rifle a good feel. And was accurate as he'll but ....
Quite heavy and I decided few months later to shorten the rifle for motor lamping so put original stock back on
They are good quality items tho...
Mine was bench rest left handed

Sauer/ paul

have one on my 6.5x47L built recently.beautifully bedded and pillared by steve kershaw.very pleased indeed and as it's the thumbhole left hand tikka 595 version (no extra)very stable.cost £225 plus delivery and finish it off youself which only takes a little patience and elbow grease.materials and instruction available from importer at £15.delivery time about 15 weeks. you can get one from the states cheaper but with little recourse if you get a bad one and vat and import duty to pay the saving is in my opinion not worth the risk.very good value,much more stable to atmospherics than wood and much more attractive than plastic.a.t.b richard.

Sauer/ paul[/QUOTE]

Back