rfd.net

accurate

Folks.
Found a few threads about rfd.net on the site but have any of the trade guys or private posters used it? would be interested in experiences. Ease of use. Costs compared to couriers like TNT.

you only have to use rfd network if you are buying or selling as i understand it. costs about £30 upwards at each end

if you are sending gun for repair \ upgrade \work you can just send it by courier direct to them or specialy delivery by royal mail

I have used RFD.net a lot in the past few months, and i must say so far i have had no problems. They use Parcelforce as the courier, and all shipments have been collected/delivered as promised, they also have online booking which is very user friendly, and you get email updates regarding parcel status. They have also just added up to £10,000 insurance as standard. So far so good in my book.

i used them a couple of months ago what a great ,easy service i will definately be using them in the future ,atb wayne

i think they will deliver direct to a home if buying frome someone rather than going into an rfd

i think they will deliver direct to a home if buying frome someone rather than going into an rfd

prett sure that they dont can anyone clarify?

Back