Thread: SD not suitable for under 18's according to Orange

Angry SD not suitable for under 18's according to Orange

A couple of times recently when using my smart phone to log into the SD I've had a message telling me that Orange had blocked the site as the content might be unsuitable for me! As it contains material that has been classified as possibly being unsuitable for under 18's. I'm 44!
    Anyone else had this....

Hmm not heard this one before. The word Stalking might be the problem

Easily solved, get the parental lock taken off by orange, simple phone call to customer service should sort it. Sometimes they request a 1 payment by CC which they refund to confirm over 18. I couldn't access some sites when I first moved to vodafone, sites like milfcam and
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I can't get onto this site, BASC's or any gun shops on T-Mobile. Ridiculous.

....I had to get a friendly IT colleague to alow me to access SD at work; I think it was filtered out under the heading of 'weapons' or similar.

There were 2 interesting discussions.....(a) "So let me get this straight, you want to use work facilities to access a website dedicated to STALKING...???", and then (b) "Ok, I unlocked the site you asked me to, had a look at it, and the first post I saw was by some guy called Monkey Spanker....."

Good job I know my IT colleague well!!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

could be all these fanuarys

I have to use hotmail on my phone to access it, as yahoo wont. I know we cant access it via libarys as i have tryed.

posted in wrong section

I'm on Orange and to date never had had a problem with the IPhone or any other phone I hav had Internet access on, wether accessing this site or any other shooting/stalking/hunting site
    Hope you get something sorted soon