Thread: Vension barbque!

Vension barbque!

Fingers crossed for this weekend, got a few mates round for a bar-b-que, main ingredients venison due to me praise in the gorgeous meat. If so this what will be served. Apsrt from real ale guys under a couple of brolleys

Vension-kebabs- of loin cut 1-1/2 inch thick marinated in salt,peper, herbs, garlic and jerk seasoning, along with peppers and onions.

Vension-burgers- = to me 1/2 pound burgers. A 1/4 pound of each hand formed with the seasoning to suit most like salt, pepper oxo cube, as the two 1/4 pounders form to create a 1/2 pounder place cheese of you choice mine Lancashire bomb. Cook so that the cheese melts between thw two burgers between them to create a sticky mouthwater in burger.

Vension steaks - marinated in salt and pepper only and serve on a bed of large field mushrooms and sliced tomatoe's with rocket salad.

Died vension from shoulder in a foil pouch - with onions, kajun seasoning, fresh sald and avacardo and torrtilo wraps. Pre cokk in the season ing then in as stated a foil pouch bar-b-que it.

My main seasongs i like are salt, pepper, fresk herbs, look for season maker of (Fidders Payne) most supermakets sell.

What time do you want me there??????????

Too right! Bloody hell that sounds good apart from the tomatoes and avocado!