Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sika Sack

Sika Sack

Hi all.

Bought a Sika sack from Poppins a while back and just had my first opportunity to use it( after some tutelage from Tartinjock on how to carry it when not in use). Fitted a Sika pricket in no bother at all and was a welcome change from carrying them over my shoulder using a roe strap. Good bit of kit.

glad you like .always nice to have feed back.

I have also tried out the Sika sack recently, a Roe fitted with plenty of space to spare. Three reds proved to be more of a challenge. Like all equipment best not to break it so the reds had to be dragged. A very good quality bag fit for purpose.

what other roe sacks are on the market that are good quality?

Sorry. No Photos. Not great where thats concerned! I'll try and remember next time. Suffice to say I could have put a larger carcase in the sack, ie a hind, with ease. Much better than the strap across the shoulder I've been using up to now.

Oh yeah. Without a doubt. In fact theres another thread on the forum with photos. a review of my new Fallow/Sika sack. Not sure if that'll work but if not put sika sack in the search engine at the top and I think the thread title is Sika Sack/yule sack/roe sack.

will have to eat more weetabix i have a job to drag a f prickit lrt alone carry one ,mind you 100lb prickits ,perhaps i'm just a wimp!

norma dragging them is a right pain in the arse I quite agree. Once its up on your back like 2 bags of wheat its much better.