Thread: Hello from london.

Hello from london.

Hello All,
    I have been watching the forum for some time and have finally decided to take the plunge. I am a 23 year old masters student living in London, where I split my time between the TA and avoiding doing essays. I am originally from south wales and have been interested in shooting since the age of 12. I shot my first roe when I was 17 and since then I have stalked as often as possible taking roe, muntjac and fallow in the UK and various plains game in South Africa. I do most of my shooting with a 30-06, but I also have a 375 H&H, a .22 and a .223. I am also a keen, although somewhat less successful) rough shooter and have recently got my first gundog; a springer that is now about 18 months. One of my main motivations for joining the site is that I hope to find some stalking within easy commuting distance of London, as I really miss getting out in the countryside (any advice would be greatly appreciated). I was also drawn by the level of knowledge exhibited on the site, as I am always keen to learn for the experiences of others.
    Regards Mike

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses