next Sunday a few of us are off to Bulgaria after boar and fingers crossed a chance at wolf great! BUT ... I'm not happy with my .375 pig rifle as the trigger is lighter than I'm happy with from a safety point of view. The £100 of carriage their and back to get the bloody thing sorted and the fact that it wouldn't be fixed in time anyways because Edgar B's (it's a brno) are shocking has got me hunting anothers gun.
So yay! I've sourced a lovely nearly new .375 I really fancy and as soon as the one for one is here I'm off in my car the 333.5 miles to fetch it and then the same back because bollox to the nail biting delays of carriage and rfd charges at both ends. Next problem though ....my one for one variation hasn't even been looked at yet lol
FLO says one for one no problem in a couple of days from when they get the forms so I go in on Friday as requested after a phone chat arriving at at 3.15pm and they'd all gone home early WTF arhhh!!!
So the list of problems to overcome in 5 working days:
1) new certificate with variation needs processed and issue of a temp permit to hold current rifle before trade in
2) new rifle to be collected from a far away place (667 miles round trip)
3) new low mag scope needs to arrive in post that will go straight on the fitted rings if rail doesn't arrive for current piggy optic
4) weaver rail for new rifle will finges crossed arrive for holographic sight I already use
5) rig needs sorted and optics zero'd
but best of all my partner is due to give birth in 4 weeks and is getting restless.
What a drama!