Merry X-mas and a great 2009 for all.

ReneZ

To all, many thanks for the help and great assistance and info here. All the best, Rene.

And from me and Mrs RH too, the very best wishes to all here on SD.

Since joining earlier this year, I have learned quite a lot more from the various members and threads on here, and participated in and enjoyed some interesting discussions.

So, may that greatest of Gods - Diana the Godess of Hunting - look favourably on you all this coming year.

Bery best wishes

RH

ReneZ

Seconded! This site has been a real revelation this year.

A very Happy Christmas, and a peaceful and prosperous New Year to you and to everyone else on the SD.

willie_gunn

Christmas Greetings to all who frequent this site from the (not so) sunny West Mids.

The best of luck to all in the New Year.

Have fun and keep safe

Gareth

Merry Christmas to all - and lets raise a glass to the beasts of the field, the birds of the air and the fish of the waters without whom life would be all the lesser.

From all the Admin Team and owners of the Stalking Directory (Sikamalc, Jayb and Mark) we wish all our members and their families a

VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESFULL NEW YEAR

Cheers everyone god bless :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Thanks to the professionalism of the Admin Team who have made this Stalking Forum the leading site for deer related topics on the Web. I am sure we can all raise our glasses to that fact alone!

Cheers everyone, have a good one or two.

PC

Regards
to you all I echo all sentiments ,it's been a great year for me :lol:
Right I am off to knock up another batch, wheres me rolling pin ;)
In the middle of sausage roll and mince pie session!.
Cheers me Deers
Trapper

merry christmas to you all,and thank you for another great year on this site.well done everyone.

Heres to ethical turkey control, remember if you dont eat at least 1 each we will be overun. I will definately be doing my bit.

Merry christmas and a prosperous new year to all.

Happy X-Mas to all, Nollag shona do gach einne, i would like to thank everyone whos helped me with everything over the last while on this bord, your help has moved me up the hunting ladder so much, alot more to go though haha! cheers again lads, happy hunting over the holidays, time to wet the whistle now!

Back