Harkila help.

RED-DOT

I have a Harkila Kodiak suit and it got well muddy lifting my CBR's over fences on my shoot and i washed it at low temperature and the leather patches on the jacket and trousers lost a bit of colour. I was thinking of Meindl Wax to bring the lustre back as it has dried a wee bit lighter... Any better suggestions?
Thanks.

I have a Harkila Kodiak suit and it got well muddy lifting my CBR's over fences on my shoot and i washed it at low temperature and the leather patches on the jacket and trousers lost a bit of colour. I was thinking of Meindl Wax to bring the lustre back as it has dried a wee bit lighter... Any better suggestions?
Thanks.

Hi i use marrs oil & it dose say on the tin that it can make the leather go darker & it is very good stuff used it for years hope this helps.

Hi Red Dot, I have a Harkila Kodiak suit and was advised by Harkila to use their Harkila Mink Oil, (rub it in the leather gently was their instructions) it can be purchased from uttings or swillingtons for under £10 . Hope this helps.
Regards
Tony>

Back