Hind Stalking wanted

User00004

You don't ask, you don't get.

Has anybody got any Hind Stalking they need a hand with?

I'm up in Inverness.

Cheers

TJ

"Well I got the phone call tonight I have been wanting to get for what seems like ages......

I have been "Helping" on a bit of ground, trying to assess tree damage, deer numbers etc. for the last couple of months in the hope I got the Stalking on it.

I GOT IT 1000 acres of ex-forrestry plantation, some good rides with some open heather clad ground.

I have it up until April when I deploy then I just need to discuss if I still want to keep it even though I will be away for 6 months, I'm made up to be honest. Will be my first true "Unaccompanied" stalking ground.

I will be priming, weighing, and seating some 150gr .308's in about 5 mins time in the hope that I come accross some of those Red, Sika or Roe that I have seen on my last walks over the ground. I will be on the ground about 7am tomorrow, scared sh**less as it will be pitch black, but hopefully in the area I am going to sit out in will prove to be the spot, then I'll go for a stalk through half the ground, hoping again to bump into a beast or 2.

If I remember, I'll take the camera and get some pics loaded tomorrow, even better if I have a Doe/Hind or 2 in the bag.

TJ"

Some can't get any and some just want more and more.

Gazza said:
Some can't get any and some just want more and more.

I have Ex forrestry ground, heavily planted, I enjoy the hard work involved in open hill stalking, that's why I asked the question.

Not a case of I want more, I just like different stalking enviroments.

TJ

gazza is right i think Tart in mate i think you only wrote that a week or so ago .If i were you i would work the ground i have at the moment and make sure you know every nook and cranny for the coming months you don't have many till April.With regards hinds if i were you i would pay for the odd day as to give anyone a real hand you need to be on call ready and will till culls in.
BEST OF LUCK AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ;)

6.5 x 55 said:
With regards hinds if i were you i would pay for the odd day

That's what I'm looking for, I thought there mighthave been someone on this site who had some......

As you will see in the General disgussion I was asking about Dunmaglass Estate, just the other day.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3959

I'm not after Handouts or Freebies, I am more than happy to pay my fair share.

Obviously a misunderstanding from my original post, where I was asking for some.

TJ

Back