Thread: New Member

Hi, I'm Russ and have just signed in. I live in the Southampton area and work in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset within the construction industry, have been in shooting for a number of years started out in the dark ages as my childeren would have people think with the old gat gun, over the years progressed to .22lr , HMR 17, .243. and did a lot of full bore pistol shoting until it was stopped. After the kids came along I had to stop and in the last 5 or 6 years i have restarted. Firstly with clay taget and have made my way into pest control (not ther bugs and bettles) through this i have gained permission to take some of the deer within the areas I look after. as yet i have not taken advantage of this and have been trying to find the time to do my DSC1 but work always seens to get in the way somehow.
    We raise some birds for our own very small shoot and maybe its as much about having a little enjoyment and seeing if we can do it.
    Hello to you all

hi mate i was working down your way a few weeks ago lovely part of the world looks rife for deer,you will get good help off here atb wayne

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Wellcome russ I am quite new here mysealf. Get your a DSC 1 and gain a lot of respect . i bet you will enjoy doing it.
    Never mind the work the money or the KIDS go stalking.
    good luck brian