Thread: GBR Actions

GBR Actions

Does anyone know anything about GBR actions? Heard any feedback or got experience of them. I believe they are new into the market place and also that they are made in the UK. Are they any good?

What do you fancy now?

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

They are made by rhino rifles

A good friend of mine commissioned a custom rifle build earlier this year. Completed in September, a GBR action was fitted with a 24" Shilen barrel and Jewel trigger, the whole, mounted into fine wood - stock blank, carved by a well known stock maker.
    Calibre is 6.5x47 Lapua. It's a very fine rifle and he's in Scotland stalking with it as I write this.

Cannot see anything wrong with the GBR action at all, they're located in/near Northwich in Cheshire.
    To my eye, they appear to be a sort of 'Blueprinted' Remington action??
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!