Stalking Magazines on ebay

User00001

I've just been outbid on a collection of bound Stalking Magazines on eBay, I was wondering if the winner was someone on here?

If it was, and they were bought for reading rather than keeping, I'll happily match the winning bid in due course.

Glyn.

What dates and what did they go for?

1988 (inc first one) - 1995 (I can't remember when it stopped but I suspect that this may be all of them), including binders, all in excellent condition, went for £58 plus £18 postage.

Got some you fancy selling?

Glyn.

Glyn

I've got I think 4 years worth in binders read only once but I don't think I have the heart to sell them!!

Matt

If only I had seen them. At a pound a copy they would have been worth it . I have some copies, which I still go back to read. Brilliant magazine

How bad is that Glyn, Cougar dangles the carrot and then wont let you have a bite, bit like you and your Fallow livers:eek::stir:

Don't blame you for not selling but make a note and give me first refusal if ever you decide to.

The period that the magazine covered was the early years of my stalking career and some of the articles and writers were quite influencial to me. My first Head Stalker, Wally Oakman, was one of them. I doubt that you could say that of the shooting press nowadays?

Glyn.

How bad is that Glyn, Cougar dangles the carrot and then wont let you have a bite, bit like you and your Fallow livers:eek::stir:

I knew there was something that I forgot to do! Sorry! What are you doing on Thursday? Come over and harvest some? Glyn.

Do not have the complete collection as I baled after reading the same stuff over and over!
Will have to dig 'em out!

I know that was terrible of me! I'm sorry.

Max your a sod!

Glyn they were a cracking read I'll make a note don't you worry.

They were the best read I have a stack of them in the book case and still pull out the odd copy now and again to reread pity they were discontued but if they wernt making money :confused:

I used to write the odd piece for it, a very good mag but they paid peanuts for articles.

Used to love the front covers as a lot of them were from paintings by Hans Bulder, Sporting Rifle could take some tips instead of putting some burd that's never held a rifle before, on their front cover.
I have quite a few in a box somewhere that i need to dig out and have look at again.

Moose

I've got a few in binders full can't remember how many I'll have to have a rummage.

Moose + 1 on the covers, we met Hans Bulder when we hunted in the Netherlands he called round to our friend Charlies for a beer. Charlie is lucky enough to have some origanals by him from memory one was of his old Teckel, very nice great artist.

Wayne

Back