MORA KNIVES more for less

woodfordfallow

Well i looked on this site because i lost my stalking knife again.
I wanted a knife that would hold its edge but not cost and arm and leg
for me to loose again. I didn't need a knife to show off to my mates.
It was sugested that i get one of those mora knives from sweden.
supplied by forrest hill. Thursday i ordered it £15.50. It came today so
I went out today to show it what i wanted it to do.
I shot a fallow doe and Got the knife out. It didnt know what to do.
So with a little help from me it done a brilliant job. It still has a razer
sharp edge .Well thats a brand new knife fully trained in one go.

Thanks to those that recomended it brian

Mora is best buy ever...I use thise one..very sharp and good to use...size is perfect for hunting knife...

p1020386oc.jpg

Brian

Sorry - the last batch we got hadn't been on the conversion course. I'm compiling a short phrase book in Swedish - all the existing ones seem to concentrate on ABBA, Blondes and Saunas:eek:. Once instructed in native tongue it will perform as required - the knife, not the blonde.

On a genuine note, sorry about post delay - we try to get all orders out absolutely asap, but Christmas has crimped the delivery speed a bit.

Glad you're happy.

i currently use two of these knives but mine have that have the orange handle and case so they show up if you put them down they hold an edge well and if you do lose them they dont cost an arm and leg

i agree the frosts are great knives but ive been using a cold steel finn bear for the last couple of years and i wouldnt go back to frosts.the cold steels hold an edge better and if you shop around are cheaper than the frosts..
hennine haynes have them online and delivery is super quick
cheers
scout

Thanks i am very happy and will tell you how many deer i can do be fore i sharpen it.
Its has done three sofar. i shoot about 100 a year and see lots of stalkers.
I always have a bit of a laugh with my old victorian butter knife.
Sharp as a razer holds it edge always fun to get out and take the **** from all
those fancy buck knives. They ar to thick and hard as hell to sharpen.
If its good i will do you a good write up.

remember a pasty is not just for christmas!!!!!
regards brian

Brian

Not through fear of no or bad write up:eek:, always recommend a little and often for sharpening - using a steel more often than extensive session with stone or similar. But would never preach to a customer who has the experience of their own effective method - so will be interested to see how it turns out - do let us know your views - good or bad.

It isnt the usual choice as a gralloch knife, but that said we have quite a few customers using it for just that purpose.

Cheers come see me with the knife and tell its not the wright one.
The best knife is a fish fillet knife but its to long to carry.
We shoot about 100 deer a year.
Thou all these knives are to big for roe.
When i like to use scollup knife.
Having said that .today i also bought a schrade old timer.
just to look good.
regards brian

I didnt have you pegged as a 'poser';)

Gear wise - be it knives or anything else - if it works, it works. Mora have a huge range of fairly obscure blades - next chance I get will have a trawl through and see if anything might suit.

Back