Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Darcy Of Dogs and Deer

J Darcy Of Dogs and Deer

Please read advertising rules. Any goods offered for sale must be placed in classifieds.

Thank you
    Last edited by sikamalc; 02-09-2015 at 08:20.

I was never into the take of deer with lurchers even when it was legal.

I pmd you mate but havent heard anything

It is a hell of a book,whether you liked/agreed with it or not,and it will be worth a LOT of money in the future,they are already selling for more than 100 on EvilBay.

That old black and white bitch of his couldnt catch cold , hes a good lad , simon , but that nose casts hell of a shadow

hi mark have just got your pm and replied to it. The books selling at 70 for the unsigned, un-numbered trade ones without box and 120 for the signed, numbered one in box on ebay so please bear this in mind when pming with an offer. cheers.

Fantastic book,
    I have mine,, and will never sell,, just managed to get his other book as well,,, the hare and the swift hound, so well chuffed.

I`d keep it mate,, it`s a superb book.

aye the hare and the swift hound was a fantastic book too I think he has plans to do another but with more text and in depth breeding info etc, as the hare and swift hound was designed to be more a photographic coffee table style book. It was selling for about 200 but is now down to around 120 on Ebay which is still good money considering the original rrp.

still got a copy of this book if anybody is interested please pm

great read jd can write a book thats for shure the guy has done a fair bit as a young man he mabe not have the best dogs but iam shure we all have had our fair share of duds over the years but i found it a good read and it will be worth collecting